- 1 bottle of organic or conventional SoccApéro®
- A bar of dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- A jar of dark chocolate sauce
- Icing sugar
- Small chocolate eggs to decorate
- Prepare the socca batter following the instructions on the back of the SoccApéro® bottle and adding a good teaspoon of cocoa powder. Leave to rest in the fridge for an hour, or overnight
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie
- Heat the pan with a little olive (or sunflower) oil and pour in the some of the batter to make a galette.
- Once the galette is ready, transfer it to a serving dish and spoon over some of the melted chocolate.
- Add a few drops of chocolate sauce and sprinkle with icing sugar
- Decorate with a few small chocolate eggs. Pretty and delicious!