Quiche without Lorraine
by Luc Salsedo
Season: Absolutely all!
Difficulty: Very easy
Vegetarian: No… but you can make a vegan version of it 😉
- 1 bottle of organic or conventional SoccApéro®
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- About 120g of smoked bacon
- 1 small tin of sliced button mushrooms
- About 120g of Comté cheese
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Spring onion
For 1 quiche without Lorraine
- Prepare the socca batter using the SoccApéro® preparation (see the instructions on the back of the bottle). Leave to rest in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat the oven to 200 °C
- Chop the garlic, shallot and spring onion
- Cut the cheese and bacon into strips
- Mix the ingredients together and place them in a gratin dish (about 20cm)
- Pour the SoccApéro® preparation over the ingredients and place in the oven for about 15 min, until the underside is golden brown.
- Variants: Why not replace the Comté with Fourme D’Ambert?
Please note: These recipes have been created with intuition (and passion) so the quantities are a rough guide. It’s a warm, family, and above all gourmet cuisine. Give free rein to your imagination and feel free to change some ingredients if you wish. Treat yourself!