SoccApéro® Blinis (Tartiflette style)
By Luc Salsedo
Difficulty : Very easy
Perfect for the aperitive
For about 15 blinis :
- 1 bottle of organic or conventional SoccApéro®
- 1 piece of reblochon cheese
- A few slices of cured ham
- Some rocket salad
Let’s prepare the socca dough with the SoccApéro® preparation (see the back of the bottle) and put it in the fridge for one hour (or the day before).
- We cut the reblochon cheese in small cubes and we crumble the pieces of raw ham.
- When the ingredients are ready, we heat the pan with a little oil. We used a special blini pan, but if you don’t have one, a normal non-stick pan will do.
- You will then pour some socca dough in it in order to form 3 or 4 blinis, a bit like when you make pancakes on Sunday morning ^^
- So here we go! We pour in the very hot frying pan our portions of dough.
- When it starts to brown on the bottom we add some pieces of reblochon and raw ham
- We turn them quickly so that they seize and that the cheese melts. Don’t let them overcook, it would be a shame!
- Remove them from the pan and place them on a wooden board or a flat plate
- Add a few arugula leaves for freshness.
Variation: Replace the reblochon cheese by goat cheese and the raw ham by white ham with herbs.