For one omelette:
- 1 bottle SoccApéro®
- 1 red pepper
- 1 artichoke
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- Some fennel
- Prepare the socca batter following the instructions on the back of the SoccApéro® bottle. Leave to rest in the fridge for an hour, or overnight
- Cut all the vegetables into thin strips
- Brown them with a little olive oil in a pan, over a high heat to begin with, then on a low heat for a maximum of ten minutes, season with salt and pepper
- Once the vegetables have browned well, pour over the SoccApéro® batter and cook to set underneath, like an omelette.
- Turn the omelette with a spatula and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes
- Remove it from the heat and transfer to a serving dish before adding a few rocket leaves
- If you prefer a drier omelette, let it cook a little longer
Tell us what you think!!