- 1 bottle of SoccApéro®
- 1 carrot
- A few heads of broccoli
- Black radish
- A few rocket leaves
- Some olives
- Prepare the socca batter using the SoccApéro® preparation (see the instructions on the back of the bottle). Leave to rest in the fridge for an hour.
- Pour the batter into a pan to make 3 or 4 SoccApéro® galettes (depending on the size of the pan). Once cooked, transfer to a serving dish and cover.
- Prepare the broccoli florets and slice the carrots into ribbons using a peeler.
- Peel and slice the black radish.
- Top the galettes with the prepared vegetables and add a few rocket leaves and olives.
- Roll to form a wrap!
Chef’s suggestion: Try a non-vegan version by adding a slice of ham.